As an experienced Account Manager, you must have previously worked in an agency and have solid, expert knowledge of social media.
You will have the ability to juggle multiple campaigns and projects at the same time and be an excellent team player. Your main focus will be to lead the strategic development of incumbent clients but you will also have the ability to assist with new business pitches and presentations.
You will communicate, troubleshoot and liaise with clients advising them on their social strategy including the brand, messaging, content and social media solutions required in delivering that strategy to ensure a coordinated approach. You will drive the strategic activity across your accounts and immerse yourself in the social world – pushing the boundaries and integrating innovation to achieve the commercial potential for clients.
THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We require this role to be responsible for leading and coordinating the management of projects across multiple accounts. Acting as the main point of contact for clients through the project lifecycle and communicating across the teams.
You will communicate and troubleshoot at all levels, liaising with clients and advising them on their social strategy. This includes but is not limited to content production and social media management solutions. You will drive the strategic activity across all accounts and immerse yourself in the social world – pushing the boundaries and integrating innovation to achieve the commercial potential for our clients.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Attending and leading all strategic client meetings & reviews
- The ability to form and create a campaign strategies
- Strategic campaign management through the campaign lifecycle
- The ability to optimise/adapt a strategy when required
- Analysis of all work ongoing, shaping your strategy recommendations going forward
- Trend-spotting through your analytical work
- Troubleshoot any campaign/client hurdles before they arise
- Confidently produce a campaign delivery/project plan from start to finish for both client & internal use
- Manage the budget tracker for all your accounts ensuring that the accounts stay within scope financially
- Manage clients expectations around deadlines & changes to the scope
- Lias with 3rd parties and retailers on campaign delivery
- Gather business requirements and the ability to ask the right questions to determine either a solution or an opportunity
- Identify opportunities within the client business and deliver compelling ideas to achieve the clients KPIs
- Briefing & managing internal teams to deliver on the scope of work
- Sourcing and sharing insights with your team and the agency and knowing why they are relevant to your clients
- Ensuring you and your team are always adhering to best practice and kept up to date with all the latest innovations
- Manage your team’s schedules and activities to ensure no deadlines are missed
- Competent in pulling together paid media across strategies across all the platforms
- Contribute to the agency-client news promotion
- Regular site/social content
- Award recommendations and entries
- Press angle recommendations
Essential skills and aptitude
- Excellent understanding of the social development process, across both strategy and creative
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably about social and digital strategies
- An acute eye for detail
- Analytical experience – demonstrated through communications with the team and clients
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic
- Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
- Leadership and management experience
- Professional attitude to work at all times