As a Client Partner you will be tasked with nurturing existing relationships to drive revenue within your dedicated client portfolio. Through your in-depth knowledge of Cults service’s, combined with your knowledge of your clients core business drivers and KPIs, Client Partner’s will be responsible for successfully maintaining and growing client portfolios whilst strengthening senior stakeholder relationships.
Acting as an extension to your client’s teams, you will spend four days a month seconding in client offices, ensuring we are both reactive to their needs and requirements, and the first people they turn to to help solve their business challenges.
You will be tasked with hitting agreed revenue targets, whilst spotting, and unlocking new business opportunities through insightful relationship building and education of Cult’s service offering i.e. Cult Futures. You will provide strategic counsel to our senior clients helping them identify, understand, and define their business challenges and how Cult, as a trusted parter, can help solve them.
In addition to unlocking new revenues you will be responsible for all the financials across your client base, from scoping (with support from the delivery team), through to pipe forecasting and management of closing.
You will lead and mentor a team of Junior Client Partners, which involves providing guidance to the team and setting objectives and plans to enable them to achieve their own goals.
- Strategically drive the financial growth across key clients and report back to the MD via monthly growth plans
- Be a partner and be generous with the insight and expertise that comes through this – help clients to advance their own understanding and capability – so they come back to you, repeatedly, to volunteer their challenges
- Draw on your own expertise – around Cult’s services and the Fashion, Beauty, Luxury and Wellness sectors to advise clients, and create engagement opportunities (consultative selling)
- Pro-actively put forward new ideas and initiatives which align with client KPIs and are profitable for the business
- Help clients manage stakeholders, build internal consensus, identify opportunities, form business cases and justify investment
- Think differently – generate new ideas and innovative campaigns that lead and inspire the team, agency and clients
- Brief and align internal teams to address client challenges
- Mediate between the team and the clients, especially on difficult or contentious issues – to help clients get the best from the team
- Coordinate the creative process from inception to contract finalisation – across new business opportunities with in your client base
- Provide regular updates in the company meeting across campaign and financial performance across your accounts
- Support your junior team in delivering all case studies and sharing with PR, new business and marketing teams in a timely manner
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDES
- The ability to spot and execute opportunities for organic growth: proven success at building client business and business through partner agencies
- Proven management skills and ability to run highly effective teams to deliver outstanding results
- Entrepreneurial and commercially savvy with strong financial and business acumen
- The ability to continually challenge yourself and your team to deliver excellent results
- Strong negotiation skills focusing on the value proposition, identify opportunities to create client need and deliver competitive solutions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations to prospective clients
- Self starter but than also galvanise a team
- The ability to work fast and efficiently while maintaining a high-quality standard, with a good attention to detail, strong work ethic and willingness to learn/develop