CONTRACT PROJECT/RESOURCE MANAGER – ROLE DESCRIPTION:
About Cult: Cult is a fiercely independent creative agency. We believe in embracing the unknown, we only work with people that are willing to break new ground to solve old problems in new ways.
Clients: Coty, Sally Hansen, Diesel, Pepsico, Tod’s, Kurt Geiger, GHD, Rodan & Fields
- Manage the day to day resourcing for Cult LDN using Paprika to ensure projects are correctly staffed at all times
- Traffic management of staff to ensure projects are briefed in a timely manner and the time planner is accurate at all times
- Working with Department Leads to ensure we match staff and skills to project tasks
- Identity resource clashes in advance and liaise with department heads to resolve any conflicts
- Experienced in leading a project start to finish including planning, kick off, execution through to delivery management
- Creating scopes and managing project timelines for web, digital and social content campaigns
- Experience in liaising with clients and internal teams at all levels
- Ensure resources are secure for the project duration working directly with resource management team
- Schedule internal creative reviews with necessary team members
- Interpreting and taking briefs from department heads in order to hire required freelancers
Experience & skills:
- 4+ Relevant resource management experience in an agency environment
- 4+ years of project management experience in an advertising agency
- Extremely proficient in Paprika software or similar resourcing software
- Strong administration skills
- Able to quickly build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent customer service to our internal staff and clients
- Responsive and flexible to ever-changing needs.
- This is a contract position with an estimated length of 3 months with possibility to extend.
- Depending on experience £300 – £350/day
NOTE: This is a remote/flexible working position