Junior Client Partner
Cult is one of the leading independent creative agencies, with an enviable client list and specialisms across beauty, fashion, wellness and luxury. We are excited to be expanding our strategy team and recruiting for a rising star Strategist to work across our global client base.
We are looking for a Junior Client Partner to join at an interesting time working alongside some of the world’s most exciting brands and working alongside some really great people.
We support agile working and are looking for an experienced Junior Client Partner to work alongside our permanent employees, supporting the more junior members and playing a key role in managing client relationships.
About the role
As a Junior Client Partner you will:
- Strategically drive the financial growth across key clients and report back via monthly growth plans
- Be a partner and be generous with the insight and expertise that comes through this
- Help clients to advance their own understanding and capability – so they come back to us, repeatedly, to volunteer their challenges
- Draw on your own expertise – around Cult’s services and the Fashion, Beauty, Luxury and Wellness sectors to advise clients, and create engagement opportunities (consultative selling)
- Pro-actively put forward new ideas and initiatives which align with client KPIs and are profitable for the business
- Help clients manage stakeholders, build internal consensus, identify opportunities, form business cases and justify investment
- Think differently – generate new ideas and innovative campaigns that lead and inspire the team, agency and clients
- Brief and align internal teams to address client challenges
- Mediate between the team and the clients, especially on difficult or contentious issues – to help clients get the best from the team
- Coordinate the creative process from inception to contract finalisation – across new business opportunities within your client base
- Provide regular updates in the company meeting across campaign and financial performance across your accounts
- Support your junior team in delivering all case studies and sharing with PR, new business and marketing teams in a timely manner
We would love to if from you if:
- You have the ability to spot and execute opportunities for organic growth: proven success at building client business and business through partner agencies
- Have proven management skills and ability to run highly-effective teams to deliver outstanding results
- You are entrepreneurial and commercially savvy with strong financial and business acumen
- Have the ability to continually challenge yourself and your team to deliver excellent results Have strong negotiation skills focusing on the value proposition, identify opportunities to create client need and deliver competitive solutions
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations to prospective clients.
We are very open to considering this as a flexible role; virtual, when required by current restrictions, blended with a mix of remote and in-person in 2021. Many of your client groups are based in the US and it is helpful to adjust your working pattern to match this where possible. We actively encourage applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
Please apply by emailing your CV/Profile and a supporting statement (explaining why you are applying for the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications from the week commencing 4th January 2021 so please apply before then if you can.