Junior Client Partner
We are looking for a Junior Client Partner to join at an exciting time working alongside the world’s most exciting brands and working alongside some really great people! We support agile working and are looking for an experienced Junior Client Partner (Account Executive/Senior Account Executive level) to join our Account Management team playing a key role in managing client relationships.
About the role
As a Junior Client Partner you will:
- Develop and drive growth & account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients – feeding into client partners
- Report into a Client Partner and support them in driving implementation of agreed client growth/ action plans and spotting opportunities for growth across your portfolio
- Manage internal communications and projects with wider teams across strategy, creative and production
- Confidently writing up all meeting/call notes and agendas and circulating with all departments and clients post-meet
- Confidently pull together client / brief specific research and insights and communicating the brief with internal teams
- Liaising and managing client relationships of your level and able to converse around key campaign metrics and updates
- Help clients to advance their own understanding and capability – so they come back to us repeatedly, to volunteer their challenges
- Sharing insights around key sectors and competitors on a regular basis and knowing why they are relevant to our clients
Essential Skills & Aptitudes
- Must have excellent written and communications skills
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent understanding of the social development process, across both strategy and creative
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Analytical experience – demonstrated through communications with the team and clients
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic
- Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
This is a permanent position starting as soon as the right candidate is available.
We are open to considering this as a flexible role; virtual, when required by current restrictions, blended with a mix of remote and in-person in 2021. Many of your client groups are based in the US and it’s helpful to adjust your working pattern to match this where possible.
We actively encourage applications from those with diverse backgrounds.