Junior Motion Designer
The Junior Motion Designer will work across all digital and social campaigns and report to the ECD.
They must be fluid in their work and excellent at multi-tasking, with the ability to turn a project around quickly whilst delivering to highest possible quality and standard. The Junior Motion Designer will be both dynamic and proactive with an eye for beautiful design and detail, always combining skill with flair.
They will partner Art directors and the wider creative dept to bring to life ideas and strategy for all of Cult LDN’s client roster.
Even though creativity is at the forefront of all projects, a keen understanding of design in social media is essential and understanding the process that is undertaken in order to achieve a final, beautiful product. Digital Innovation continues to drive our business forward, this role has the opportunity to be part of this movement and contribute exciting and award winning creative.
- Creating digital assets
- Turning the static into the moving image
- Elevate our ideas into motion brilliance
- Creatively tell a story through movement and animation
- Bringing to life Art directors vision and ideas
- Retouching digital assets
- Creating decks, mock-ups & mood boards that support the design
- Creating a consistent identity for our social channels
- Understanding of platforms and formats
- Updating branded assets across all digital platforms
- Collaborate with the Art Directors to problem solve
- Assisting Art Directors / ECD on larger briefs in order to bring a pitch deck / proposal together
- Concepting and ideation of new briefs and ongoing content when needed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDES
- Excellent typography skills
- Excellent layout and strong design eye
- Excellent animation skills
- Adobe Creative suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- After Effects & an understanding of Premiere Pro.
- Video editing and animation experience
- Interest in digital innovation
- Proactive, focused and ambitious
- Strong ownership skills from brief to delivery
- Positive and forward-thinking
- Self-discipline and time management
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and organise briefs
- Committed and hard working
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at visualisation
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Able to take on new ideas and direction