CULT – Midweight Agency Producer Role:
Cult is a fiercely independent creative agency. We believe in embracing the unknown, we only work with people that are willing to break new ground to solve old problems in new ways.
Clients: Coty, Sally Hansen, Diesel, Pepsico, Tod’s, Kurt Geiger, GHD, Rodan & Fields
As an Agency Producer at Cult, you will be responsible for the management of video/photo/creative content projects flowing through the production department. You will need to ensure that projects are estimated appropriately, resourced and maintained on time, and on budget. You will be expected to effectively communicate with stakeholders on the status of projects and perform risk mitigation when appropriate, to ensure projects are successfully concluded. You will report to the Executive Producer.
This role will be responsible for budget establishment for both external (hard) costs and internal (fee) costs. Management and communication of the budget with internal stakeholders and finance, including overages, is critical to this role.
- Ability to navigate the production processes with internal teams and external vendors
- Immersive knowledge and understanding of video and photo production.
- Manage creative development process for projects from briefing through client approval
- Lead complete process from creative development, pre-production, production, and post
- Scope and budget incoming project requests
- Establish schedules/timelines and estimated resource needs with the creative resource manager
- Ability to recommend external production partners, directors, photographers, etc based on client brief
- Lead Pre-Production Meetings ahead of shoots
- Manage project budgets and communicate to business managers (Finance) and primary project requestor on weekly status of project burn
- Engage and manage external production vendors as well as internal resource
- Identify resource gaps and initiate resource searches with resource manager as needed
- 4-5 years creative project management / creative production experience
- Resourceful, self-starter, with a knack for quick problem solving
- Creative Agency or In-House Creative background required
- Multitask and detail oriented
- Experience working directly with creative teams
- Understanding of creative process including timing, effort and appropriate skill sets
- Mac Proficient
- Technology skill sets: Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Drive, understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
This position requires a calm, strong, intelligent, intuitive personality. This person must be able to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels. This position allows for the producer to work with a collaborative team, interacting with exceptional talent, while offering support to the production team at the highest level.