We’re looking for a midweight social strategist, with 4-6 years experience of working across digital and social campaigns to join our growing strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some of the world’s biggest beauty and fashion clients globally.
The role includes writing creative briefs, informed by channel, consumer and cultural insights; as well as delivering digital and social campaigns, compiling campaign reports and developing robust campaign roll-outs that deliver measurable results. An interest and some experience working across new platforms and channels (TikTok, Twitch etc) and creative technology, for instance AR and VR, would be ideal as this particular role will also include proposing social and creative innovation pilots to proactively take to our clients.
Cult is a collaborative agency, so you will have the full support of our Creative & Client teams to enable delivery, no matter the challenge, as well as more senior strategists in the team to mentor and guide you and help develop your career and capabilities.
Cult is one of the fastest growing independent creative agencies, with an enviable client list and specialisms across beauty, fashion, wellness and luxury.
We are excited to be expanding our strategy team and recruiting for a rising star strategist to work across our global client base. As a strategist at Cult, your responsibility will be to own and drive the strategy on client work and pitches. Working hand in hand with our wider teams, you will ensure that creative briefs are rooted in insights and light the touchpaper of the creative teams’ imagination. Your thinking across campaigns, channels and creative strategy – will be clearly and compellingly communicated and evidenced by data and research. You’ll be the strategic voice of Cult with our clients, so persuasive and confident storytelling is crucial.
Embracing the unknown is part of Cult’s DNA, and as a strategist we see you taking an ever-curious, lateral thinking approach to every brief and opportunity that we work on. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of culture and consumer behavior and an innate interest in creative technology;future trends and opportunities.
This role is for a midweight strategist; and you will be working with a more senior strategist with junior team members to support you as well. You are likely to be from a social media agency wanting to move into a more integrated creative shop, or you may be responsible for social strategy at a creative agency and want to hone your social media superpowers. If you’re only just starting out in the industry this probably isn’t the right role for you (yet) but do take a look at our Future Generations mentoring program to help you make the first step in that direction.
Salary: £32-42k (based on experience)
- Develop social media and content strategies and briefs for clients and pitches
- Lead the creation and development of creative briefs, defining the problem, articulating key insights and defining a strategy.
- Work closely with Creative and Client Services to ensure effective communication
- Build strong client and team relationships to become the trusted source of strategy advice
- Working with our Client Services team to determine clear & measurable objectives, and to deliver ROI for clients
- Use market research and analytics tools to provide trends & market analysis
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDES
- Able to communicate knowledgeably about social and digital strategies
- Great brief writing skills, able to concisely summarise the strategic insights and tactics to inspire the creative team.
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea
- Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure and to prioritise work
- Experience in influence marketing would be a bonus!
This is a permanent role with a hybrid working set-up, including a mix of remote and in-person. We are a flexible employer and open to discussions around working hours. We actively encourage applications from those with diverse backgrounds.