Part Time HR Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
At Cult LDN the Human Resources Manager will provide a comprehensive HR service which ensures that all managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high performance working culture.
This role will be hands-on and will be required to assist with the management of the overall HR operations within the business and the delivery of strategic objectives throughout.
- Manage employee relations including but not limited to, dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- To implement HR and business knowledge demonstrating applicable decision making competency
- Develop relevant HR policy and procedures which in turn shall drive performance
- Regularly oversee and review HR policies and processes and apply changes where necessary
- Be the first line of advice on current and existing benefits for employees
- To counsel managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- To work with Head of Talent to provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the end to end recruitment process
- Collaborate in the creation & execution of specific projects, procedures and directives to help educate the workforce with the strategic goals of Cult LDN
- Drive all positioning between HR strategy and Cult LDN business goals.
- ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDE
- Proven HR generalist/CIPD accredited experience of three to five years
- Proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An unwavering ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Ability to manage small-scale projects independently,
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea
- An acute eye for detail
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable
- Excellent at communicating with team
- Professional attitude to work at all times