Senior Motion Designer
With offices in both London and New York, working at Cult allows you to work in two of the most Creative cities in the world. Being willing to travel is core to all our roles and we encourage cross territory working which offers our team not only diversity in their day to day roles but the opportunity to absorb and learn from different cultures.
As a Senior Motion Designer at Cult LDN you will play an integral role in the creation of compelling and provocative moving image content and films. Your role is to deliver extraordinary and innovative aesthetic and craft. Bringing to life any idea through the storytelling of animation and motion graphics will be at the forefront of your role.
You will partner with our Art directors and the ECD to bring to life ideas and strategy for all of Cult LDN’s client roster.
Even though creativity is at the forefront of all projects, a keen understanding of design in social media is essential and understanding the process that is undertaken in order to achieve a final, beautiful product. Digital Innovation continues to drive our business forward, this role has the opportunity to be part of this movement and contribute exciting and award winning creative.
- Raise the bar of motion at cult into pioneering motion graphics and storytelling
- Assisting creative and production teams
- Taking on unique motion projects and leading and reporting into the ECD
- Assisting on pitches, social content and animation projects
- To create, ideate and manage pioneering, irresistible, conceptually coercive ideas for original video content
- Break boundaries in motion visual language
- Help to foster and facilitate thought leadership, development and inspiration within the creative and wider team.
- Oversee the junior motion designers and editors at Cult
- A solution based thinker and willing to go above and beyond
- Working at times directly with clients or client asks to build out a best in class motion skillset at Cult
- Conceptual thinker in the motion and animation world
- Tell stories through visual execution in motion
- Edit and build film storytelling into every idea
- Work with wider creative department to develop and grow ideas
- Be the lead person who advises and educates on film-related tasks
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDES
- A creative pioneer
- An established body of work that demonstrates varied high quality motion design and animation across campaigns and projects
- Being at the top of their game in motion design
- Award winning attitude and body of work
- Video editing experience essential
- Gifs creation skillset
- TOP CLASS typography skills
- Award winning layout and strong design eye
- Award winning animation skills
- Adobe Creative suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- After Effects & an understanding of Premiere Pro.
- Interest in digital innovation
- Proactive, focused and ambitious
- Strong ownership skills from brief to delivery
- Positive and forward-thinking
- Self-discipline and time management
- A real leader who wants to teach and mentor talent
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage and organise briefs
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at visualisation
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Able to take on new ideas and direction
- Ability to work with a big team and small