Line Producer – NYC
With offices in both London and New York, working at Cult allows you to work in two of the most Creative cities in the world. Being willing to travel is core to all our roles and we encourage cross territory working which offers our team not only diversity in their day to day roles but the opportunity to absorb and learn from different cultures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone with strong production experience in either a creative agency or production company. You will be confident producing a range of content for small and large brands, from brief to delivery working alongside the Creative teams.
The Senior Producer will not only ensure that projects are delivered efficiently within agreed timeframes and budgets, but also understanding each brief, providing input and expertise and facilitating the development of the best possible creative on each project.
This role requires a Senior Producer who is confident in delivering a full range of print and video with a long list of developed relationships in both fields.
The Senior Producer will take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects ensuring that budgets and timescales are defined from the outset and monitored throughout.
- Work closely with accounts team + lead Creatives and Creative Director to develop and deliver digital and social assets for brand clients.
- Own the end-to- end creation of assets – taking a concept agreed by the team and managing every step of the production process through to delivery; including photo & video shoots, editing, design, post-production, etc.
- Work with the accounts team to manage modest budgets for shoots and assets Contribute to the development of concepts and direction for the work
- Serve as an engaged part of the project team: participating in brainstorming, planning, client presentations, and project management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDES
Experience creating lightweight social and digital creative work
- Understanding of what makes assets successful on social and digital channels Some experience working with brands
- Broad creative skill set, including a mix of: Advanced Photography skill set, Graphic design, layout and typography, Post-production and video editing
- Versatile knowledge of the Adobe Suite, with a handle on end-to-end production workflows, requirements and format
- Ability to manage small-scale projects independently, including production, timing, location and talent fixing, and budgets
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea
- An acute eye for detail
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic
- Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
- Professional attitude to work at all times