Cult is one of the leading independent creative agencies, with an enviable client list and specialisms across beauty, fashion, wellness and luxury. We are excited to be expanding our strategy team and recruiting for a rising star Strategist to work across our global client base.
We are looking for a smart, strategic problem solver, with experience developing and executing social media and content strategies and running and reporting on campaigns. You’ll be someone who enjoys working collaboratively and will be a proactive part of our growing strategy team.
Embracing the unknown is part of Cult’s DNA, and as a strategist we see you taking an ever curious, lateral thinking approach to every brief and opportunity that we work on. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of culture and consumer behaviour and an innate interest in future trends and opportunities.
About the role
As a strategist at Cult, you will input into and drive the strategy on client work and pitches. Working hand in hand with your Senior Strategist and wider teams, you will ensure that creative briefs are rooted in insights and light the touchpaper of the creative teams’ imagination. Your thinking – across campaigns, channels and creative strategy – will be clearly and compellingly communicated and evidenced by data and research. You’ll be a key strategic voice of Cult with our clients, so per-suasive and confident story-telling is crucial.
Cult is a collaborative agency, so you will have the full support of our Creative & Client teams to enable delivery, no matter the challenge, as well as more senior strategists in the team to mentor and guide you and help develop your career and capabilities.
- Input into developing social media and content strategies and briefs for clients and pitches
- Lead the creation and development of creative briefs, defining the problem, articulating key insights and defining the strategy
- Use market research and analytics tools to provide trends & market analysis
- Work closely with Creative and Client Services to ensure effective communication
- Build strong client and team relationships to become the trusted source of strategy advice
- Working with our Client Services team to determine clear & measurable objectives, and to deliver Return on Investment (ROI) for clients
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are at a point in your career where your are comfortable working on your own but also accepting input from a Senior Strategist where needed.
- You are from a social media agency wanting to move into a more integrated creative shop, or you’re at a creative agency and want to hone your social media superpowers.
- You have great experience working with beauty, fashion, luxury or wellness clients or are passionate and knowledgable about these sectors.
- You have a good understanding of social media best practice and are able to communicate knowledgeably about social and digital strategies.
- You’re great at writing briefs and are able to concisely summarise strategic insights and tac-tics to inspire creative teams.
- You have strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea.
- You are excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects.
- You have some experience or understanding of influence marketing
This is a permanent position starting as soon as the right candidate is available.
We are very open to considering this as a flexible role; virtual, when required by current restrictions, blended with a mix of remote and in-person in 2021. Many of your client group are based in the US and it is helpful to adjust your working pattern to match this where possible.
We actively encourage applications from those with diverse backgrounds.