Cult NYC are looking for a big thinker, someone who can drive and develop our strategic practice. Your goal is to deliver on our client’s efforts to define and solve their business challenges and transform brands, all of this with a creative view point to the process.
Our Strategist will assess and evaluate all challenges with pure objectivity, and be adept at working and performing under fire whilst contributing astonishing and effective ideas. These ideas will be the fuel that drives and generates business results.
Cult is a collaborative agency with all facets working in synchronicity, so you will have the full support of our Creative & Client Services to enable delivery no matter the challenge.
As a Strategist at Cult your responsibility is to own and drive the strategy on client work and pitches. Working hand in hand with our teams you will have the freedom to shape, frame and define all issues. You will ensure that the insight and research activities are carried out and shared in a compelling and coercive manner internally & externally
Your role will safeguard Cults story throughout our work and ensure this reflects across creative, business strategy and helping us in shaping the creative thought process.
- Lead the creation and development of the creative brief, defining the problem, articulating key insights and defining a strategy.
- Lend gravitas and presence with senior clients and internal teams alike, successfully influencing and steering thought
- Utilise market research tools, with an always on approach to new sources of information to provide trends & market analysis
- To effectively build and frame relationships internally & externally
- Working with our Client Services team to determine clear & measurable objectives, with a definite purview to provide ROI
- To work synonymously with Creative and Client Services to ensure effective communication
- To be the protagonist for strategic design, creating quantitative and qualitative avenues to drive and nurture the foundation, of brand growth
- Lead throughout pitches & client work, with a view to creating persuasive strategic execution.
- Turn data and information into original brand narrative & ideas which inspires our clients and deliver brand results
- Responsibility & management of strategic amplification.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & APTITUDES
- Leadership and management strength
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea
- An ability to communicate knowledgeably about social and digital strategies Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
- An acute eye for detail
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need.
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic
- Professional attitude to work at all times